Products >> Other Characters >>
Iron Man Costume
- Product No.：AMS051
- Includes：head+body +hands+shoes
- Package Weight：15kgs
- Package Size：80cm x 80cm x 80cm
Performance guidelines recommended for the health & wellbeing of your personnel:
Before you wear iron man to give a performance, be sure to follow below tips and tricks to assure that your iron man costume get the most impact:
1. The iron man should be of reasonable strength and stamina. The iron man costume is bulky and will get very warm while worn.
2. T-shirt is best to wear under the iron man costume. The wearer should drink plenty of liquids before and after the event
3. The iron man fancy dress should be worn with shoes.
4. Be sure to have a dress rehearsal, becoming comforabtle in the iron man costume before the event will insure the best performance.
5. Hydrate yourself with water and snack on a few pretzels or potato chips before the event, especially in warm temperatures. Sweat causes you to lose water and sodium, which contributes to uncomfortable leg cramps and can make you feel faint. The salt provided by the snack infuses additional sodium into your system, and the water keeps dehydration at bay.
6. We strongly recommand cooling vest and gel packs with only a little charges for iron man ventilation in hot weather.
7. Move cautiously at all times. iron man headgear limits your visibility, a child can be standing at your feet and out of your field of vision.
8. Portray a friendly attitude at all times. The iron man is an icon, and poor behavior by the optimus wearer can reflect negatively on the sports team or business it represents. Wave to passersby, and offer a handshake to anyone who comes close to you
9.The operator must never be seen out of iron man costume in a public place. They must continue to perform as the characters until out of public view