Products >> Transformer Costumes >>
Transformer Megatron Costume
- Product No.：AMS018
- Includes：head+under black cover suit+chest+arms with hands+legs with feet+thigh pads
- Size：fits for adults 165cm-185cm, up to 95kgs
- Package Weight：30kgs
- Package Size：120cm x 80cm x 80cm
Megatron costume design based on the shape of Transformers. It truly simulates the height and details of Transformers in a 1:1 ratio. height up to 2.7m for person 1.8m to wear.
Proper maintenance is vital to prolong the life of megatron costume, In addition to offering our cleaning and repair service, this page is designed to help you with some tips on how to care for your megatron cosplay costume after each use.
1. Dry cleaning or machine washing is forbidden. The chemicals used in the dry cleaning process may damage certain components of the megarton transformer costumes
2. Clean any spots on the real life transformer costumes with a wet vac or damp cloth, portable stain removers, such as shout wipes, are handy for small stain emergencies, the sooner any stain is treated, the easier it will come out.
3. Don't expose the optimus costume in the sunshine for long time in summer
4. Keep away from rain or fire
5. Store it in a clean and well ventilated room, cover it with polybag and hand on the supporter when don't use it, so the shape will be kept well.
Following these maintenance tips will keep your working transformer costume in optimal condition and provide a much more pleasant experience for wear it next time.
Performance guidelines recommended for the health & wellbeing of your personnel:
Before you wear Megatron costume to give a performance, be sure to follow below tips and tricks to assure that your optimus prime get the most impact:
1. The Megatron wearer should be of reasonable strength and stamina. The Megatron costume is bulky and will get very warm while worn.
2. T-shirt is best to wear under the transformer costume. The wearer should drink plenty of liquids before and after the event
3. The Megatron prime fancy dress should be worn with shoes.
4. Be sure to have a dress rehearsal, becoming comforabtle in the Megatron costume before the event will insure the best performance.
5. Hydrate yourself with water and snack on a few pretzels or potato chips before the event, especially in warm temperatures. Sweat causes you to lose water and sodium, which contributes to uncomfortable leg cramps and can make you feel faint. The salt provided by the snack infuses additional sodium into your system, and the water keeps dehydration at bay.
6. We strongly recommand cooling vest and gel packs with only a little charges for transformer ventilation in hot weather.
7. Move cautiously at all times. Megatron headgear limits your visibility, a child can be standing at your feet and out of your field of vision.
8. Portray a friendly attitude at all times. The transformer is an icon, and poor behavior by the Megatronwearer can reflect negatively on the sports team or business it represents. Wave to passersby, and offer a handshake to anyone who comes close to you
9.The operator must never be seen out of transformer costume in a public place. They must continue to perform as the characters until out of public view