Performance guidelines recommended for the health & wellbeing of your personnel:
Before you wear mirage costume to give a performance, be sure to follow below tips and tricks to assure that your transformer mirage get the most impact:
1. The transformer wearer should be of reasonable strength and stamina. The transformer costume is bulky and will get very warm while worn.
2. T-shirt is best to wear under the transformer costume. The wearer should drink plenty of liquids before and after the event
3. The bumblebee fancy dress should be worn with shoes.
4. Be sure to have a dress rehearsal, becoming comforabtle in the transformer costume before the event will insure the best performance.
5. Hydrate yourself with water and snack on a few pretzels or potato chips before the event, especially in warm temperatures. Sweat causes you to lose water and sodium, which contributes to uncomfortable leg cramps and can make you feel faint. The salt provided by the snack infuses additional sodium into your system, and the water keeps dehydration at bay.
6. We strongly recommand cooling vest and gel packs with only a little charges for transformer ventilation in hot weather.
7. Move cautiously at all times. mirage headgear limits your visibility, a child can be standing at your feet and out of your field of vision.
8. Portray a friendly attitude at all times. The transformer is an icon, and poor behavior by the mirage wearer can reflect negatively on the sports team or business it represents. Wave to passersby, and offer a handshake to anyone who comes close to you
9.The operator must never be seen out of transformer mirage costume in a public place. They must continue to perform as the characters until out of public view
10.The maximum time recommended to wear a transformer costume, followed by a break of at least 15 minutes in order to avoid exhaustion is no more than 30 mins.