Products >> Transformer Costumes >>
Kids Transformer Bumbebee
- Product No.：AMS020
- Includes：head+under black cover suit+chest+arms with hands+legs with feet+thigh pads
- Size：fits for kids 100cm-140cm (3'3''-4'6'')
- Package Weight：10kgs
- Package Size：80cm x 80cm x 80cm
Kids halloween transformers is a new type of transformer costume design,fits for kids 100cm-140cm（3'3'’-4'6’’）to wear.
Transformer fancy dress kid costume uses advanced environmentally friendly polymer materials to make, light weight and soft in material. the thigh parts are connected with upper body with velcro, which makes the transformer fancy dress is more convenient to wear, The whole transformers dress up restore the movie character model 100%, In order to interact with people closely while wearing transformer costume during the event, the optimus head is equipped with high-brightness LED light , and also be equipped with a head holder, there is also a voice changer sound card installed inside of helmet for better communication.
Kids costume transformers has a cool appearance and can easily become the focus when walked in the street, it could be used for halloween, entertainment and other event deguisement parties.
Proper maintenance is vital to prolong the life of transformer costume, In addition to offering our cleaning and repair service, this page is designed to help you with some tips on how to care for your transformer halloween costumes for kids after each use.
1. Dry cleaning or machine washing is forbidden. The chemicals used in the dry cleaning process may damage certain components of the props costumes
2. Clean any spots on the real life transformer costumes with a wet vac or damp cloth, portable stain removers, such as shout wipes, are handy for small stain emergencies, the sooner any stain is treated, the easier it will come out.
3. Don't expose the optimus costume in the sunshine for long time in summer
4. Keep away from rain or fire
5. Store it in a clean and well ventilated room, cover it with polybag and hand on the supporter when don't use it, so the shape will be kept well.
Following these maintenance tips will keep your working transformer costume in optimal condition and provide a much more pleasant experience for wear it next time.
Performance guidelines recommended for the health & wellbeing of your personnel:
Before you wear bumblebee costume to give a performance, be sure to follow below tips and tricks to assure that your bumblebee transformer get the most impact:
1. The bumblebee wearer should be of reasonable strength and stamina. The transformer costume is bulky and will get very warm while worn.
2. T-shirt is best to wear under the transformer costume. The wearer should drink plenty of liquids before and after the event
3. The bumblebee fancy dress should be worn with shoes.
4. Be sure to have a dress rehearsal, becoming comforabtle in the transformer costume before the event will insure the best performance.
5. Hydrate yourself with water and snack on a few pretzels or potato chips before the event, especially in warm temperatures. Sweat causes you to lose water and sodium, which contributes to uncomfortable leg cramps and can make you feel faint. The salt provided by the snack infuses additional sodium into your system, and the water keeps dehydration at bay.
6. Move cautiously at all times. bumblebee headgear limits your visibility, a child can be standing at your feet and out of your field of vision.
7. Portray a friendly attitude at all times. The transformer is an icon, and poor behavior by the bumblebee wearer can reflect negatively on the sports team or business it represents. Wave to passersby, and offer a handshake to anyone who comes close to you
8.The operator must never be seen out of bumblebee transformer costume in a public place. They must continue to perform as the characters until out of public view
9.The maximum time recommended to wear a transformer costume, followed by a break of at least 15 minutes in order to avoid exhaustion is no more than 30 mins.