Performance guidelines recommended for the health & wellbeing of your personnel:
Before you wear optimus costume to give a performance, be sure to follow below tips and tricks to assure that your optimus prime get the most impact:
1. The optimus wearer should be of reasonable strength and stamina. The optimus costume is bulky and will get very warm while worn.
2. T-shirt is best to wear under the transformer costume. The wearer should drink plenty of liquids before and after the event
3. The optimus prime fancy dress should be worn with shoes.
4. Be sure to have a dress rehearsal, becoming comforabtle in the optimus costume before the event will insure the best performance.
5. Hydrate yourself with water and snack on a few pretzels or potato chips before the event, especially in warm temperatures. Sweat causes you to lose water and sodium, which contributes to uncomfortable leg cramps and can make you feel faint. The salt provided by the snack infuses additional sodium into your system, and the water keeps dehydration at bay.
6. We strongly recommand cooling vest and gel packs with only a little charges for transformer ventilation in hot weather.
7. Move cautiously at all times. optimus headgear limits your visibility, a child can be standing at your feet and out of your field of vision.
8. Portray a friendly attitude at all times. The transformer optimus prime is an icon, and poor behavior by the optimus wearer can reflect negatively on the sports team or business it represents. Wave to passersby, and offer a handshake to anyone who comes close to you
9.The operator must never be seen out of transformer costume in a public place. They must continue to perform as the characters until out of public view
10.The maximum time recommended to wear a transformer costume, followed by a break of at least 15 minutes in order to avoid exhaustion is no more than 30 mins.